Thursday, October 13, 2011

Expecting... times 2

My great friends Jay and Kelsey are expecting not one, but two babies some time next year. They are adopting two kids from Russia and I for one couldn't be more excited for them. They needed some photos for their portfolio and I feel so privileged to get to play a small role in bringing their little ones home.



I hate to be super repetitive about just how excited I am for these kids to get home, but I can't wait! Jay and Kelsey are wrapping up all their paperwork and then we'll all be on the edge of our seats waiting.

4 comments:

Matt October 13, 2011 at 10:44 AM  

Kels - did you giggle to yourself at all during this pics...? I can picture you doing it. Love them. So excited for you guys!

Matt October 13, 2011 at 10:45 AM  

haha -- totally johnni leaving that comment... no need to be weirded out but matt's happy for you too :)

Kelsey October 13, 2011 at 8:40 PM  

Oh my gosh! I can't believe we made the blog! Thanks, Ash! We can't wait to have babies in these pictures for years to come!

Ross October 15, 2011 at 8:38 AM  

Haha, thanks for clarifying, Johnni. I did think to myself... that doesn't sound like Matt. :) Beautiful pictures! ~Amber

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP